Family Pic - June 2018

Family Pic - June 2018

10.30.2012

Happy Due Date Levi!

I realized a couple days ago that I never updated the blog when Levi was born.  And since I also hadn't downloaded all of our pictures off the camera until today, I'll just do all of that today, October 30th, Levi's due date!

If you hadn't already heard, Levi William Webb was born at Honduras Medical Center on October 22nd, at 5:37 pm.  He had been estimated to weigh about 7 1/2 lbs, but the first thing the doctors said after he was born was, "wow, that's a big baby".  He weighed 8 lbs 10 oz at birth, and seemed a lot bigger that first day than he does now (his face was pretty swollen and round).  He is a very good baby, rarely cries, and pretty much just eats, sleeps, and tries not to be crushed by all of Juliana's hugs :)

Juliana loves her little brother A LOT and was very excited when he was born.  We didn't tell her his name before he was born, because we didn't want her to tell everyone.  Most of the time she remembers his name now, but when I asked her today she told me his name was Baby Brother Webb :)  I think the excitement may start to wear off soon though...its very hard for me to get out of the house with the both of them and Kyle's been very busy lately, so pretty much Juliana, Levi, and I are home all of the time.  Before he was born we would at least walk to school a few times a week.  Now, every morning she asks me where we're going today, and when I tell her we're staying home she's pretty disappointed.  She has however gotten to go on a couple play dates and to a Fall party this weekend.  Should've taken a picture before we put the jacket and crocks on, but she went as a ballerina.


And just in case you don't have facebook, here's some of the ones I'm posting there...











No comments: