Family Pic - June 2018

Family Pic - June 2018

2.02.2013

Reasons I Don't Blog as Often as I Should

#1 - The never ending pile of laundry 
#2 - The extra creative 3 year old

#3 - How could anyone resist those chubby cheeks? :)
We're all doing good here...today I'm working on packing up as much as I can around the house.  Still no move date yet, but it's estimated around 3 weeks from now....although we might have to move during the week or without Kyle as his entire month is packed full.  Levi's still focusing on his growing :)  He's a very contented guy with a great little chuckle that just makes you laugh along with him, and he chews on EVERYTHING.  Right now he's lying on my lap, gnawing on my elbow :)  Juliana is her usual joyful, energetic little self.  We've been reading through a new toddler Bible that some friends passed on to her for her birthday.  She's also super excited about our neighbor's new baby and her first dental check-up coming up soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did Juliana's dental check-up go? Was she a patient patient? Praying for you often, love mom

Melodee Webb said...

Didn't end up going to the dentist...I found a groupon for dental checkup/x-rays/cleaning that I bought for the 3 of us, so we'll go in Hawaii this summer. I'm hoping it will be less traumatic in english.